Looking for help?
You can contact our Hotline: 1-300-38-8000
You can write to us through our Email: email@example.com
You can reach out to us through Facebook: City Broadband (https://www.facebook.com/mycitybroadband)
You can visit us at our Touch point: Allo Technology (https://goo.gl/maps/GSXuRHLw9eYV2rue8)
Customer Complaint Process
- You will be given Reference ID for your complaints.
- Allo shall respond on feedback for enquiries on billing, network, and service connectivity within 48 hours
- The restoration time for network and service connectivity may vary subject to the following.
- Emergency fault or operational plan event, or
- any damages caused by a third party (fiber cut, DDoS Attack etc), or
- Force Majeure; or
- delay related to Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- However, Allo shall restore the interrupted service as soon as reasonably practicable upon cessation of the service.
*Complex cases involving many parties may take up to 10 working days.
- Your complaints considered closed upon signing of the dockets for the technical issues visited by our technical assistant.
- For other cases, Allo will attempt to reach out to you either through call or SMS on notification of resolution.
- Account number
- Name as per NRIC
- Unit number / House number / Address
- Contact Number
- Email address
For further information regarding our products, you may browse through the following link: