One Month Free Promo
1. What is the promo about?
Allo is offering a One Month Free for City Broadband’s Residential 100Mbps plan to new subscribers who subscribe to 24 months of contract only during the promo period.
2. What is the duration of this promo?
This promo is valid from 13 March 2021 until 30 April 2021.
3. During this period, can I enjoy other promos/offers from ALLO as well?
No, you are only eligible for one promo at any time.
4. How do I subscribe to this promo?
You may subscribe via our authorised dealers or visit https://www.citybroadband.my/residential to subscribe online.
5. If I subscribe during the promo period but scheduled the installation after the promo ends, will I still be entitled to the promotion rebate?
Yes, you will still be entitled to the promo as long as you subscribe to our promo package within the promo period.
6. How do I get the promo price once I have subscribed the service?
The promo will be reflected on your 1st month and 2nd month bill, based on your activation date. The total discount will be the full retail price according to the package that you subscribed. Eg: If you subscribe to the 100Mbps plan at RM99 and your service commission date is on 27 February 2021, you will receive your 1st invoice with prorated discount starting from 27 February until 28 February 2021, and your 2nd invoice on 1 March with the remaining discount. The total of the discount will be RM99, based on broadband retail price only. Other charges such as voice home plan, deposit (if any) will still apply and not applicable for the discount.
7. Will I be eligible for this promotion if I subscribe with 12 months contract?
No, this promotion is only applicable for 24 months contract.
8. I am an existing customer, am I entitled to this promotion?
No, this promotion is only applicable for new subscribers only.
9. Can I add- on Voice Home Plan on top of my promo package?
Yes, you may add on Voice Home Plan at only RM20 monthly, and you will get one voice line with a complimentary DECT phone. Call charges are set at RM0.08sen/minutes.
10. Do I need to pay a deposit?
Yes, you will need to pay an upfront deposit of RM300 if you are a foreigner. No deposit is required for Malaysians with MyKad.
11. Can I terminate my subscription at any time?
Yes, you may terminate at any time, but an early termination fee of RM500 applies if you terminate within your contract period.